Thursday January 31, 2013
Friday February 22, 2013
Friday March 29, 2013
Friday April 26, 2013
Friday May 24, 2013**
Club meeting time is 12:00-1:30PM
**These Webinars are live sessions and will begin promptly at noon. Late arrivals will miss the beginning of the presentation.
No Club meeting in June or December
This new 10 session Club will explore ways to multiply your creativity using many of the built-in features of your sewing machine, as well as innovative uses of the numerous BERNINA accesories that are available. Discover how these time-saving tips and techniques can make your sewing time more fun and
Club Topics Will Include:
- Stupendously Stitched Tote--combine fantastic colors, couching and decorative stitches to create a sewing organizer for class
- No Monsters Here--recycle scraps, add textured details and make adorable zipper critters come to life!
- As You Wish Jacket--this flattering jacket with only 5 pieces is fast and easy; add creative embellishments "as you like"
- Zakka Style--make time in your life with an organized wallet inside a terrific tote
- Summer Style--make one and you'll have two; completely reversible wrap skirt with grommet styling and embellishments
- The Madison--sew the perfect companion with this cross-body bag and built-in wallet to go "hands-free"
- Contemporary Quilting--show off the dynamic partnership of large-scale prints and solids for eye-catching home decor
- Weekend Travel Duffle--make the perfect travel bag that meets airline carry-on guidelines, customized to your taste
- Statement Shawl--make a statement anywhere you go with a one size fits all pattern; pieced or a single fabulous fabric
- And to all a Good Night--welcome your guests holiday style with decorative and functional pillows
- Demonstration and lecture
- Project Samples
- Club members receive a free Class Materials CD containing a Powerpoint Presentation, project instructions, photos
- Club member product discounts on club meeting day